I’ve teamed up with Polaris Fashion Place to give you my Valentine’s day look and a couple of ideas for how you can spend the day with loved ones. Whether your loved ones are family and friends or a special someone, Valentine’s day is about being with who you love and having a good time.
The outfit that I put together for you guys is for a daytime date. It is more casual, comfortable for walking around and shopping, and has that pop of pink, just for fun ;). The pop of pink, is my sweater from Banana Republic. It is a super warm mock neck sweater that is currently on sale! Paired with a necklace and an Express navy leather jacket. Express has this jacket in black and navy, but I thought I’d switch it up with the navy. Yes, I’m wearing white jeans in the winter, and I don’t care! These J.Crew high rise white jeans are a staple piece. Even though they are white, I always feel like white jeans add color to an outfit.
I’m also currently obsessed with this matte lipstick from Mac. I’ve accepted that bright red lipstick just doesn’t work for me, so this was the perfect shade of red and purple to give me bold Valentine’s day lips.
A day full of shopping at Polaris Fashion Place can get tiring, so my suggestion would be to head to California Pizza Kitchen, which happens to be one of my favorites, grab the Thai Peanut Crunch Salad and a glass or two of Pinot Noir.
Here are some other ideas to do while at Polaris:
- A fun alternative is a chocolate and wine pairing at Bliss in a Bottle.
- Grab a coffee from Starbucks, find a bench and enjoy creating fun stories about the other shoppers you see.
- Chow down on delicious eats and grab a drink, then show your competitive side as you go head-to-head playing arcade games at Dave & Buster’s.
- Enjoy relaxing together during a spa treatment at LK Salon or Nail Pro.
- Pick out clothes for each other at Banana Republic, J. Crew, Brooks Brothers and the Gap.
- Find a sexy scent you both like at Bath & Body Works, Lush, Aveda
- Try out rings together at Kay, Farah, Andrews or Ashcroft & Oak Jewelers.
- For an extra special gift, select something at La Senza or Victoria’s Secret.
While you are enjoying Valentine’s day shopping at Polaris, don’t forget to head to guest services to enter to win two contests currently going on. The Perfect Date Night, valued at $500, has your perfect date already planned, you would get tickets to the Ohio Theater, restaurant gift card, hotel room, and much more. Hurry this contest ends tonight at 11:59pm ET. The second contest to check out is Love Ties, supporting Salvation Army.
No matter what kind of Valentine’s day you are looking for, Polaris has plenty of options for all types of dates!
Shop the look!
*this was a sponsored post with Polaris Fashion Place, all thoughts and opinions remain my own.